For Christmas, my aunt gave me two Writing Prompt books by Piccadilly. One of them features 400 daily writing prompts, and the prompt I’m taking on for today’s post is…
“Name the top ten things on your bucket list.”
So, here we go! In no particular order (minus the family ones), I’d love to:
- Marry the love of my life
- Have two kids: a boy and a girl
- Raise my future kids in a Christian home
- Go to Austrailia
- Publish as many novels as God allows me
- Live out God’s plan for my life
- Have one (or more) of my novels be adapted for film
- Have one (or more) of my novels become a bestseller
- Be able to eventually quit my job to write fulltime
- Be a light of God to the world
That’s pretty much all I want out of life: to have a family of my own, to continually chase this writing dream, and to spend my life serving God!
What are your bucket list items? Feel free to share in the comments!